Bentonville Drug Trafficking & Distribution Attorney
Arrested for Drug Trafficking & Distribution?
Arkansas is one of the strictest states when it comes to drug trafficking and distribution. If you have been accused of either of these crimes, you are facing a long prison sentence and steep financial penalties. You will need the best Bentonville drug trafficking & distribution attorney you can find to fight for your freedom.
At Bertucci Law Firm, we have been defending Bentonville residents for over a decade. We have a track record of success and will fight for the best possible outcome in your case. Get started with a free case evaluation today.
What Is Drug Trafficking & Distribution?
Drug trafficking is the act of selling illegal drugs for profit. Drug distribution involves selling drugs for profit and includes the act of giving drugs to others.
Penalties for drug trafficking & distribution can include:
- Second-degree felony: 2-20 years in prison and a fine up to $15,000
- First-degree felony: 10-30 years in prison and a fine up to $15,000
- Capital felony: life in prison without parole and a fine up to $15,000
Drug trafficking and distribution charges can be very serious and often result in long prison sentences and large fines. For this reason, you need an attorney who is well-versed in the Arkansas laws regarding drug trafficking and distribution and has experience defending these cases.
What Is the Difference Between Marijuana & Other Drugs?
In Arkansas, the penalties for drug trafficking and distribution can depend on the type of drug involved. For example, marijuana is the least severe and can result in a $2,500 fine and up to 6 years in prison. On the other hand, cocaine, heroin, and other Schedule II drugs can result in a $50,000 fine and 30 years in prison.
How Do I Fight Drug Trafficking & Distribution Charges?
Because of the serious nature of drug trafficking and distribution, it is important to hire an experienced attorney who knows how to defend these cases. Our Bentonville drug trafficking & distribution lawyer has a track record of success and can help you fight your charges.
Our Bentonville drug trafficking & distribution lawyer can use a variety of strategies to help you get the best possible outcome in your case. Depending on the circumstances, these strategies could include:
- Fighting the search & seizure: Law enforcement must follow specific procedures when they are searching for drugs and you can challenge the results of their search if they did not follow the law
- Challenging the probable cause: If there is no probable cause for the search and seizure, the evidence against you can be inadmissible
- Challenging the credibility of the witnesses: Eyewitness testimony is often unreliable and can be contradicted by other evidence
- Using a diversion program: If you are a first-time offender, you may be eligible for a diversion program that could result in a dismissal of your charges
Contact Our Bentonville Drug Trafficking & Distribution Attorney
If you have been accused of drug trafficking or distribution, you need an attorney who is experienced in these cases. At Bertucci Law Firm, we have extensive experience in drug trafficking and distribution defense and can help you fight your charges.
Battery II, Domestic Battery III, Resisting Arrest Battery II, Domestic Battery III Dropped
DWI #2, Open Container, No Insurance No Jail, No Insurance/Open Container Dropped
Terroristic Threatening, Violation of a No Contact Order, Harassing Communications All Charges Dropped
Domestic Battery 3rd Degree Prosecutor to Dismiss Charges
Great Relationships with the Local Judges & Prosecutors
Available 24/7 Via Phone, Email, In-Person & Zoom
Handled Thousands of Felony & Misdemeanor Cases
You Get to Work Directly With Attorney Bertucci From Start to Finish
“Ramon Bertucci was an excellent attorney. He went above and beyond.”- Sergej R.
“The number 1 best attorney in Northwest Arkansas for the price and experience.”- Reverend R.
“If you are in need of a criminal attorney, stop looking and give him a call!!”- Cindy C.